tiistaina, helmikuuta 19

SHINee Dream Girl

I wanted to try making a reaction video, but this MV left me so speechless watching my reactions is probably super boring. Watching my video bombing cat is most likely to be more interesting. I like the video. I like it a lot. I love colors and the clothes are fun and the song is not bad. I don't have much to say. Taemin is so cute and not in the way he used to be. Now he's cute in a manly way. Kind of.

I'll upload my reaction here so you can all look at my stupid speechless face and hear me trying to speak English. I should have done this in Finnish, but it's done now. Maybe next time.

I watched the dance version too and of course I like it. SHINee are great dancers and the choreography was nice. 

I just can't help that I tend to pay more attention to the artist's clothes than what is actually happening in the video. That's why I always have to watch everything several times. This happens to me with every artist, but the more colorful or complicated the clothes are, the more I get distracted by them XD

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti