keskiviikkona, marraskuuta 9

JYJ WAS AMAZING!

And the whole trip was just perfect. The concert might well have been the best I've ever been to.

SUPERFUN!

We met some great people and had so much fun.

Arlanda airport.

We were waiting for our flight. I ate a chocolate cupcake and it was so GOOD.

Meeting at Postdamer platz to get white lightsticks.

Phoenixes

I forgot to take a picture of our food so here's one with  Sofia's coke and my EMPTY water glass.

We were waiting for Sofia's dessert...

...and I took pictures 'cause I had nothing better to do.

A candle. We would have wanted 300.

Hotel/Hostel room. I'm not sure where all the others were from, but there was two girls from Australia who had been touring around Europe for four months or so, I think. 

Le door to the toilet.

9 am Sunday. Line to exchange tickets to ones with seat numbers in them.

There was another longer line for those who had VIP or SUPER VIP tickets, but the SUN is kind of hiding it in the picture.

Inside before the show.

The show is starting and my camera sucks in these kind of situations.

The phone just isn't made for this.

Lights out, lightsticks on. It was so RED and wonderful.

You can almost see the three boys on stage there.

There's just no point. I just enjoyed the show and let others take photos and video with better cameras.

During Jaejoong's solo there was a special project that turned the audience green. It was kind of nice, but I felt a bit bad for the other two because JJ was the only one who got this kind of special treatment. Though somehow I also feel that JJ might me the one who actually needs the most love and encouragement.

The white ocean during In Heaven was a success. It was really beautiful and I'm so happy it worked because people had worked so hard for it.

After the concert. I was so happy and bubbly and loud and couldn't stop laughing and jumping and singing and I should probably have asked someone to take a picture instead of trying to take one myself. I would have really wanted to go sing karaoke with some new friends, but we had such an early flight the next morning that we had to go to sleep.

These were the only thing, besides the official tourmerch (t-shirt, badges, wristbads), I bought. I was actually looking for those black and gold WESC earphones Jae has, but then I found these and they were even better and I just had to get them.
Also, Jae really is as beautiful as he is in photos, they all are. And Junsu is the cutest thing EVER.

1 kommentti: